New Center Park is a private park open to the public.
PARK HOURS (Weather Permitting)
June 1 - October 15 each year.
Monday through Friday: 8AM until dusk
Saturday: 8AM until Noon.
• Bring food and drink when there is no event.
• Bring a picnic blanket or use the chairs provided by the Park.
• Rearrange the plastic furniture. Metal furniture must remain on the patio.
• Bring well behaved kids to any park event.
• Take photos with no flash, unless prohibited by performers.
• Bring your friends for small group picnics when the park is open.
• No outside food or drink during events.
• No smoking.
• No pets. Only service dogs allowed.
• No bicycles in the park during events. There are plenty of bike racks located outside of the park.
• Loud talking, noise or cell phone use during performances and movies.
• For everyone's comfort, we do not permit personal amplified music at any time.
New Center Park is not available to book for concerts, weddings or parties.
All showings are booked by the park and its partners.